Monday 13 April 2015

It's Been A While!

Hello!! Sorry it's been such a while since I last blogged, I just haven't had a clue what to blog about - so if anyone has anything in particular they want to see, comment it, or tell me in some way, shape or form!

Not a lot has changed of recent... I had a hospital appointment recently, and he sent me for an X-ray... And that's about it. Super interesting! Apart from that... My ankle has been the same annoyance it always has been and my knee has been on/off bad - I've discovered that just standing for long periods of time irritates my knee, but walking or generally moving for long amounts of time is fine, it's just if I'm still.

I've done some filming recently for a 3rd Year Media project, in Harlaxton Manor, which is such a beautiful location (google it!) and also Broadbent theatre (also a great location!) and we had such wonderful costumes provided by Pauline Loven (check out her blog! at: http://www.periodcostume.co.uk/ )... Here's a beautiful picture she took of me & Simon in our costume on set, it's probably my fave photo that was taken!


When the final piece is completed I'll be sure to share it with you! It's been such a great experience and has felt so professional - it's definitely given me a taste of what might be in store if I decide to continue film acting in the future!

Apart from that, I've continued fundraising for Dig Deep, as I previously mentioned, I'm climbing Mt Kilimanjaro this Summer for it, and this weekend we're taking a visit to Wales to climb Mt Snowdon as training/fundraising, it'll be nice to see how I cope, and I'll probably tell you all about it when I'm done with hopefully some nice photos! Once again, if you're interested in sponsoring me, visit: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/mollyclimbskili , every little helps, and I have an awfully long way to go!! So if you're feeling generous, share! :D

Thanks for reading, I'll be sure to blog sooner this time :P

TTFN, ta ta for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment